Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Little Man

Three weeks ago I photographed this little darling. He was just seven days old at the time of the session. You never know what is going to happen when you walk in the door of a photo shoot, especially with babies. I was surprised that he didn't sleep for me very much, only about 10 minutes at the end of our time together. It wasn't a big deal, he just laid quietly for me and looked around. He is probably the most alert little newborn I have ever seen. He was so sweet and we got some good stuff. Big sister made a brief appearance just long enough for me to catch her sweet little hand in one shot. Precious.
















2 comments:

Jeri said...

yay! I have favorites as usual....the two black and whites....yum!

Mahaffey Family said...

SO Good! I love the one with big sisters hand.