Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear June (part 2)

Wow! What a wonderful month. Thanks for the wonderful ride. We had such a wonderful time and I have a ton of posts in my head and fun things to share. However, now that we are home I have SO MUCH catching up to do it's making my head spin. We came home last night to a rotten fridge full of rotten food. Somehow the settings were adjusted so that the fridge was turned off and everything sat for over two weeks and we came home to a disaster. What a way to return to real life. =)

I love that we have July and August ahead of us. I am looking forward to spending time with my kids at the pool and making great memories. Chris starts his rotations this week. He will be traveling to Washington for family practice. It is so exciting that he is actually going to start seeing patients and learn more about patient care. It is also getting us one step closer to finishing med school. We are starting year three! Time is flying by. Also this week we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary early this week when we going to the Kennedy Center to watch Wicked. I am very excited to finally see this show. Ten years of marriage and love. Wow. So much to celebrate. =) I will get back to blogging soon.

No comments: