Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Firsts

We are back in school! Ellie started her first day of first grade on August 30th, and she is so happy to be back in her routine. Monday was the first day back to preschool for Sophia, big girl going three days a week at our fun co op preschool here. I can't believe she will be a big Kindergartner next year! 

Sophia started ballet again! She loved it! I am so excited that she is enjoying it. She wants to go everyday! She tells me what kind of dances she wants to make up and show our favorite teacher Ms. Elaine, my girl is hooked!


Sophia also got a brand new, big girl haircut...a little shorter than I wanted it to be, but she loves it and feels so big and special. Here she is on her first day of preschool, such a pretty little girl!

Ellie is also back dancing this year. She has started her first year of Cecchetti training. I am so proud! She has also moved up to the junior dance team this year, she feels very grown up being able to do some of the big girl dances she watched last year. I am excited too! That girl loves to dance! 

I feel like I am really behind lately in so many things. The end of the year can be a blur for me, and I have lots of things on my list that I need to accomplish and things that need attention. What I wouldn't give for a little more summer...it just seemed so short! We are back in our routine...it has been rainging like cray here post Irene. Another tropical storm came through and it rained so much I felt like it might never be sunny again! Today it is finally beautiful again and coolish, like fall is right around the corner.  Early Fall? Summer I miss you like crazy.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Ditto! I miss summer too. I love your first day of school pictures! Such stylish girls. Sophia's hair looks so cute curled too.