Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Day


Valentine's Day. Such a wonderful day! Even when I was single I loved Valentine's Day. Tuesday was awesome. I woke up, dropped Sophia off with our friend to go to dance, had a fantastic work out (I hadn't been to the gym in a few days due to ANOTHER bout of strep throat), went to the grocery store, the dollar store, and Wal-Mart. Sophia and I made a fun lunch together after dance class. I prepped one of our favorite meals: lasagna for dinner. When Ellie came home from school we made a fun candy card for Daddy, made his favorite cherry chocolate cake (his mom's recipe) and looked forward to his arrival home. Ellie also had dance that night and she loved making a card for her dance teacher. Both the girls had parties at school, and brought home a bounty of cards and sweets. The girls got treats and balloons and all kinds of goodness from Chris and I. 

Fun day. I have a new present that Chris gave me, it's pretty awesome. It's gonna make editing photos so much faster and better. Now if I can just convince him to get me a new camera... ;). 

We had a great day. Hope you did too!


No comments: