Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February

I love February! Love it. Hope you are enjoying your winter. We are enjoying lots of warm temperatures and no snow. Last week we thought we were getting a storm and well this is what we got. Total bummer. I am still hoping for one storm and a snow day before March. I just don't know if we are going to get it.




Onto the goods. Gradon is 18 months. How? I don't even know. I do know that he is tearing up my house and is into EVERYTHING. I thought I had a lot of work to do around here, he has totally been rocking the boy role in our home. I love him to bits. He is the funniest little boy. His favorite words are 'GO" (very loudly), cracker, shoes, MAMA (also very loudly) and Boom. Hilarious. He loves shoes, books, animals and music. He loves to READ! I sit down on the floor, and he backs his little self up onto my lap and expects lots of books. I love this right now. *so much* He also loves to hit and throw things. He thinks hitting is hilarious. We do NOT. We are working on that. His new nickname is 'Turbo', simply because that boy does not walk, he runs everywhere he goes. He is also ridiculously friendly. He says 'Hello' to everyone. Everyone. And has no idea what personal space is, he wants everyone's attention. Cute, cute boy.







Also, I have been shooting a lot! I had an incredible session this week at one of my favorite places with a new client. It was a dream. I will post some of those soon.

With all of this wonderful weather we have been having we had the chance to go on a afternoon outing with some of our favorite people to the Horse Center here in town. What a great place! I must go back. Sophia was in love, and so was the boy. He wanted to climb into the stalls with the horses several times. It was a good day.









Things are going well around here. I have about 6 weeks to my next race, another half marathon, this one in DC. Chris is finally finished with his OB/GYN rotation, one of the worst in my mind to this point except internal medicine. He has psychology next, which should be pretty low key, and after, probably the busiest one to come, with the worst hours, surgery. (Which by the way is something he is really interested in) so on we go.
This summer begins his optional rotations and we will really narrow down his specialty and make some big decisions.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

LOVE seeing you baby boy!! How did I miss out on knowing you had a blog until TODAY?? I'm a ding dong. I just "subscribed" via Google Reader and will never be out of the loop again. I miss you, I love your passion and your drive, and I wish you all the luck in the world with your dream(s) here! ♥