Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Off to Preschool

Sophia started preschool today! She has been excited to start preschool ever since we registered Ellie for Kindergarten back in March. Why? Well of course she wanted to go to school too! Every time we drive by the elementary school followed by Sophia's preschool Sophia would ask, when do I go to my school mama? Every time.

This morning was a lot of fun. Ellie headed off to school on her bus, and Sophia and I prepped for her big day: yummy breakfast, bath, finger and toe nail painting, and picking out just the right outfit and shoes. (I asked her if she wanted to wear the same outfit Ellie wore to her first day of preschool and she said yes!)

It is going to be nice to have a little over two hours two days a week to myself this year. Of course I still have Gradon to take care of, but I think preschool is going to be great for all of us.

No comments: