Friday, November 18, 2011

Tomorrow

is race day! 

I am headed out the door early tomorrow to Annapolis.
I am really excited this morning....and nervous! This is my first half marathon. I have been dutifully training for 12 weeks now and I honestly say I am proud of myself for sticking to the training. I know I am not going to be the fastest girl out there, but I sure am not going to come in last. Yesterday I was feeling so anxious about it, and today I feel totally pumped and ready. 

It has been a busy few weeks. I have lots to share with you, but I will have to get back to blogging after tomorrow.  Last week while my mother was still here we took her to Williamsburg Virginia. It was fantastic! I want to go back! That trip deserves it's own post, but here are just a couple of recent photos I took of the kids, I love fall here in Maryland!

Also, lots of fun photography things to share too...so keep in touch! =)










1 comment:

Mahaffey Family said...

You'll do great on the race, and I can't wait to see the Williamsburg photos!