Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Catching up

Last week was weird. The weather threw me off a bit, but this week I am back on my game, moving forward. I am still sticking to my goals, and keeping track of things, but boy has my house need attention; just when I think things are in a good place, I turn around and there is a pile in front of me! =) Today it seemed like every piece of clothing we own needed washing, folding and putting away. There have been other things that have needed my energy and attention last week that have quite honestly taken a lot out of me, but I am working through those things and trying to stay positive and focused on what is important.

(When watching the video, you can pause my music player on the right to hear the audio.)
On the bright side, we did have a few fun days with our cousins, and another visit from some of our favorite people Aunt Alene, Uncle Grant and cousin Penn. We went tubing at Liberty Mountain in Pennsylvania. The girls LOVED it. The big hill was really fast the day we went, but even Ellie went down on her own. Sophia and Penn were too young to ride the bigger hill, so they enjoyed getting pulled around by Uncle Grant and Daddy. Chris had a great time, I know he loves being around his brothers, and getting away from the books and studying.

January is almost over, I am getting really antsy and excited for warmer weather around the corner. More than anything, I have my heart and sights set on summer. It is really helping me stick to my goals. We are headed to CA and have LOTS of fun plans. I can't wait! I need to just pace myself and live in the moment and stay grounded, there is so much that has to happen between now and then...but for me, right now, it has been great to have something fun to look forward to.

No comments: