Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! And the end of 2010 wrap up...

It's been a great week! The last of 2010 brought my 34th birthday, a trip to the temple lights, and a fun New Year's Eve celebration. 2011 has entered my heart with full force, and I am determined to keep the momentum going and funnel my positive thoughts into doing good, for myself, my family and for others. I am excited about my plans and goals, and am most grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who patiently waits while I try and catch up. 2010 was a great year, the highlight for me being the birth of my sweet baby boy, he is such a joy, such a sweet soul, I feel overwhelmed with love and gratitude for him. I am also so grateful for Chris' successes in med school, he is doing well, and working so hard. Enjoy a few photo moments from the last of 2010.
Enjoying the decorated trees, lights and nativity at the temple square visitor's center:
Birthday cake!
I had a great birthday. Chris took me out for sushi and a movie the night prior. The night of my birthday Chris made me dinner and a cake, it was a nice day. New Year's Eve was fun with friends as we rang in the new year, looking forward to a new year of possibilities and hope. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: