Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March

Has been super busy! I feel like everyday has been full of to do lists and errands. The big news of the month is that my little Sophia 'Bella' has turned 4. I can't believe this, partly due to the fact that she was born only 2 months before we headed to Italy for 2 years, so that means we will have been in Maryland 2 years this July (!!). Where does the time go?

I just cannot believe she is four years old. She is such an amazing little girl. She is so smart she amazes me everyday with her thoughts and ability to reason. She loves being a helper to me around the house, and is fascinated by everything. She loves playing soccer, dancing with her sister, play dough, playing dress ups and her friends. She is very daring and will try anything! She has an amazing fire about her, but she is also sweet and caring and sensitive. She has big beautiful brown eyes and a twinkle in her smile.

When she was born she came at a very stressful and emotional time in our lives. She came when some things were uncertain, when we were dealing with a lot of heartache. Ever since that time she has been an incredible influence in my life, she is un assuming, carefree and strong. She has an iron will but also a playful heart. She is confident about her place in the world, and she has taught me how to look at the world with fresh eyes, with an open heart. She is an amazing blessing in my life. I am so grateful for this girl I love her so much.

No comments: