Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

I have been trying to get this post written since Monday, but I have had a hard time writing it. I have mixed feeling about our Spring Break, but I will do my best to share some of our week. There were lovely moments. Things have been hard here recently, unexpected bumps in the road that are frustrating, but not un recoverable. The kids had a great week I think overall. Saturday they went to a fabulous Easter Egg hunt hosted by some of our favorite people, (I was at a baptism for a primary child at church.) Sunday we went to church and had our extended family over for a yummy lamb dinner. Monday the girls and I did our gym routine followed by lunch out and a visit to the pool. I wanted to take some photos of the kids so we did a quick shoot and I actually got a few nice images that I will post later.

I have been reminded of the great blessings that I enjoy everyday. My life, my membership in the Lord's church, my children and family. The Atonement of Christ assures me that no matter what happens, no matter how hard the road, I am loved and I important in Heavenly Father's eyes. I know that I will live with my family again because of that great sacrifice. I know I am blessed. I know each day I am trying to be a little better and stand a little taller. I am so thankful for this time of year that helps re focus my perspective. I am grateful for the love of my wonderful husband and children. They love me no matter what. I am so thankful we are a family forever. Life is good, my friends. Life is good.








No comments: