Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Little Gradon!

It was one year ago I was laying in a hospital bed staring at the most beautiful baby boy sleeping soundly next to me. What an amazing blessing this boy has been in my life.

July 2010

A few things I love about you right now at age one: you love music, you love to sing and dance and clap your chubby baby hands when you hear a song you like. In the morning when I pick you up out of your crib you like to give me a big hug and pat me on the back for a few moments, it's one of the highlights of my day. You are becoming quite the little clown, I guess that is what happens when you have two big sisters and everything you do is funny to them! You are a crazy fast crawler. You have been taking baby steps recently. I am not ready, please slow down. This year has gone by too fast, as my friend Jeri said the other day, 'its like we missed three months!' true. I don't know where the time has gone.

Today was a great day. We didn't have our dad here with us to celebrate, (we are waiting for him to come home) but we did do a few fun things. Today we made cupcakes and took some friends to the pool with us. I also made some fresh salsa. The girls swam like little fish. I am amazed at how well Ellie is swimming this summer. It was a great day. I'ts been a full day. Now I am tired. I have a fun photo shoot planned for Gradon tomorrow. Happy Birthday Gradon, we love you so much!

No comments: