Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blah

So, for the past two weeks we have been sick around here. First pink eye, and now colds. I have just about had it with these nasty viruses. One of the worst parts about being sick is that I HATE feeling unproductive, like my life on hold is just mocking me. I hate looking around my house at things that need to be done and they simply stare back at me, leering, awaiting my slow recovery. I do my best to keep on top of things, but it is taking everything I have to get through simple tasks. I am also 36 weeks prego this week, and that has compounded things. I am tired, I am SORE, I am not sleeping well, this baby brother is so active and strong, he is always wiggling around and moving. My whole body is worn out. The kids are bored, I am bored, I am fit to be tied. I have such little energy, but I press on, swim lessons this morning, ballet tonight. I hope I have enough steam to head to the Eclipse Premiere tonight. I have been looking forward to it for months! We will see, I am at about 75% right now. In the meantime, enjoy the preview and hopefully tomorrow I will have a more update entry to share. =)

                    

No comments: